Due to expansion, an exciting position has become available for a Customer Support Advisor to join our friendly team based in Teston, Kent. The successful Customer Support Advisor will have a salary according to qualifications, and the chance to travel to other company offices. If you have experience providing exceptional customer support, then this is a perfect opportunity for you. The role is to ensure that the companies’ clients are provided with assistance and advice on all issues relating to their administration system and to ensure the timely and accurate response to their queries.
· 2+ years Customer support experience ideally within an online environment
· IT literate including Microsoft applications e.g. Excel, Outlook, Word and Teams
· Minimum 5 GCSE qualifications including Maths and English at C or above (or equivalent)
· Excellent organisational skills with ability to manage time, and workload, prioritising tasks effectively.
· Good attention to detail.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· In depth IT-skills like IT-supporter or equivalent
· Knowledge and/or experience of using a SpeedAdmin database
· Knowledge of UK hubs and music services
· Working knowledge of and interest in music within a education setting.
· Helping to deal with customer queries by telephone and ticketing system - whilst maintaining a high level of
· Liaise with customers ensuring that the organisation is represented, at all times, in a professional and courteous manner.
· Answering and responding to customer queries via telephone or support tickets in a timely manner.
· Raising any technical issue with the relevant Team.
· Keeping up to date with the organisation's products, services and strategies.
· Performing any other ad-hoc duties as may be required of this role.
· Flexible working available
· Travel to Denmark/ Sweden is a possibility.
The Company, Let’s Learn to Play ApS, offers software for music services and hubs. Speedadmin is the main product and a is a web-based administration software specially developed for music services and hubs! We currently assist music services and hubs in Denmark, Iceland, Sweden, Germany, Switzerland, Norway, and the UK. We are a development company that is always looking for skilled technicians. If you are academically strong and have a desire to work with a smaller but international company, then you may be our new employee. If you enjoy working independently and have great freedom in everyday life, then Let’s Learn to Play ApS is the place for you. And if you can think of giving a drum solo after lunch, it's also fine.
Send you applicaiton to